Titan Solar Generator 10 Monocrystalline Solar Panels Kit + FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax. The Titan Solar Generator from Point Zero might be the most versatile portable solar generator on the market! Built with extremely efficient and quality components, the Titan provides reliable solar backup power for any situation.
Titan Solar Generator 10 Monocrystalline Solar Panels Kit + FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax
The Titan Solar Generator from Point Zero might be the most versatile portable solar generator on the market! Built with extremely efficient and quality components, the Titan provides reliable solar backup power for any situation. With a 3000 watts inverter & removable and stackable 2000-watt-hour batteries, the Titan is perfect for any situation you throw at it. Never be without power again.
This flexible solar panel kit comes with the Titan solar generator and 10 x 100-watt solar panels. As well as all of the wires and connectors you need to charge the battery. Whether you’re a solar expert or a solar newbie, this flexible solar panel kit is as plug-and-play as it gets.
What’s Included With Titan Solar Generator 10 Monocrystalline Solar Panels Kit:
- (1) Titan solar generator (inverter & 2,000wh battery)
- (10) 100 watts flexible solar panels (1,000 watts)
- (1) 50 feet mc4 extension wire (2 wires)
- (1) 2-way mc4 branch connector
- (1) 15ft mc4 extension set (2 wires)
- (1) cigarette to SAE (for charging from a car)
- (1) MC4 to SAE (for resetting battery with solar)
- (1) MC4 to Anderson adapter (for connecting solar panels)
- (4) 30 watts USB adapters (2 with two USB, 2 with 1 USB, and 1 USB-c)
- (1) AC charger (20A)
- (1) Manual
Titan Solar Generator Features & Benefits:
- Removable Expandable lithium-ion battery
- 2000 watt-hours lithium battery
- 3000 watts high-efficiency inverter (needs 2 or more batteries to run 3000 watts)
- Dual MPPT charge controllers (2000 watts total) with a wide voltage range
- Fast Ac charging 600 watts standard 1200 watts with a second charger
- External battery expansion (lithium-ion, LiFePo4, led acid)
Can the Titan Solar Generator Run 3000 watts or 1500 watts?
As with any system, it’s only as powerful as its weakest link. The Titan Solar Generator was designed from the ground up to be expandable, so many of the limits of the system will not be reached until other components are upgraded to match. For example, the MPPT charge controllers are capable of charging at up to 2000 watts.
However, you would not want to charge at a rate of 2000 watts with just one 2000 wh battery. The same is true for the inverter. The inverter is capable of up to 3000 watts of continuous output. However, one battery will not be able to run 3000 watts for very long, and it is recommended to stay under 1500 watts when only using one battery. This will ensure a longer life for the battery and keep the battery from shutting off due to over-temperature or over-current.
So to take advantage of the 3000 watts inverter, and the 2000 watts solar charging, it’s best to have at least 2 batteries connected to the system.
How Big Is The Titan Generator?
This is the most powerful solar generator on the market. You will be able to run anything from AC units to induction cooktops and anything in between. This is the perfect home backup generator or the main power source for your off-grid cabin or RV/Van. For an in-depth look at the pros and cons of this unit, click here to read our full-blown Titan Generator article. If you are interested in the specs of the unit, all specs are listed below!
What Can The Titan Generator Power?
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 330+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 66+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 40+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 26+ hours
- 50″ LED LCD TV* (65 watts): 30 hours
- Refrigerator (55 watts): 36+ hours
- Chainable USB LED Lights (6 watts): 330+ hours
Titan Solar Solar Generator Kit Features
- Battery Voltage: 29.4V (only charged to 29.2)
- Battery capacity: 74ah (usable) 2000 watt-hours (usable)
- Maximum charge current: 40A (approximately 1000 watts)
- Maximum continuous Discharge: 100A (approximately 2500 watts)
- Suggested continuous Discharge (for long life): 1500 watts
- Maximum surge discharge current (10 seconds or less): 250A (approximately 6200 watts )
- Weight: 35lbs approximately
- size: 12×18.5×4.5 in
FREE Solar Generator Setup & Maintenance Guide INCLUDED With Your Order:
On top of our handholding support via phone, email, or live chat, we’ve created a 10,000+ word guide that covers everything you need to know about solar generator maintenance, solar panel setup, solar panel mounting, and more – And you will receive a free copy of this with your order!
Titan Solar Solar Generator Kit MPPT Charge Controller
- Dual MPPT controllers
- Input Volts: 35V to 145VDC
- Maximum input Amps: 30 amps per input port
- Maximum charging amps: 80A (40A per port)
- Charge rate: up to 2000W (using both ports and with two or more batteries)
Titan Solar Solar Generator Kit Specs
- AC charging: 600 watts Per charger (up to 2 chargers max)
- Carport charging: 150 watts
- Number of outlets: 6-15A, and one 30A RV outlet
- USB Ports: 6 smart USBs, 2 USB C
- 12V ports: 4 x regulated at 13.8V (20A each with a maximum of 20A total)
- Weight: 35/35 (estimated)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 12 x 12 (battery and Power module together)
- Solar panel Dimensions: 42 x 22 x 0.3 per panel