Complete Off Grid Solar Kit 1600 Watt Solar 6KW 48VDC 120/240 | [OGK-4] + Free Shipping, NO Sales Tax & Lifetime Customer Support Looking for a solar kit that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg just to get installed? Tired of getting outrageous quotes from solar installation companies?
Complete Off Grid Solar Kit 1600 Watt Solar 6KW 48VDC 120/240 | [OGK-4]
Looking for a solar kit that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg just to get installed? Tired of getting outrageous quotes from solar installation companies? Look no further. Our complete off-grid solar kit comes with all of the parts and pieces needed to get up and running with clean, quiet, off-grid solar power.
Although we do recommend having a certified solar installer/master electrician install our off-grid kits, these are meant to be extremely simple to set up and we include a professional wiring diagram/schematic for you to follow – meaning there’s no guessing as to how it’s supposed to be setup.
You might be wondering – is this really all I need? Especially considering some of the prices we’ve heard our customers getting from other solar installation companies. But the answer is yes. This is a complete off-grid solar power system that includes all of the parts and pieces you’ll need.
What Does Off-Grid Mean?
Great question. It means this system does not tie in with your local power grid/utility company. So there’s no “selling” excess power back to the power company. Off-grid means your system operates 100% independent of the grid. Any excess power you’re making during the day goes right into your 8 batteries included with the kit so that you can run your home / RV / cabin/shop/business all night long when the sun isn’t shining.
Is Off-Grid Better Than Grid-Tie? Or Do I NEED to be tied to the grid?
This is a good question and it really depends on who you ask. Most of our customers are looking to gain “grid independence”. They don’t want to rely on the local power company to keep their lights on and food cold. When you install a grid-tied solar system, this means that if the grid goes down… Your solar power on your roof is useless. You NEED batteries on your system to be considered off-grid.
There’s a lot more involved with a grid-tie system (think permitting, AC coupling, remote monitoring, etc.) which typically makes these types of solar power systems much more expensive. Whereas off-grid solar systems require a lot fewer bells and whistles and are much easier to install.
What Comes With This Kit?
With 1600 Watts of solar and a 6000 Watt inverter charger, you’ll have both 120 & 240 Vac power at 48Vdc. Combine that with 400 amps of battery power (9.6kwh or 9,600 watt-hours) and a 60 amp charger controller this kit is ideal for large-size devices such as appliances, fans, pumps, compressors, electronics up to 50 amps.
Perfect for locations that need power for @4 hours, before recharging, running a full 6000 watts, and also have access to a generator or shore power is available to recharge batteries using the inverter. Solar panels keep a charge on the batteries using sunlight and will recharge the batteries at 50% depletion in < 6 hours in full sun. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE OFF-GRID.
AIMS Power introduces the new all-in-one solar kit for all of your off-grid power needs. Whether you’re supplying power to a business office or whole house, this solar kit includes all necessary products required bundled for your convenience. This 1650 watt solar kit comes with a 6000-watt low-frequency inverter charger (split phase 120/240VAC). The inverter has a built-in charger and can recharge the batteries when a city or generator power is available. The solar panels are covered in tempered glass to protect from hazardous weather.
The PV wiring is protected against UV, water, ozone, fluids, oil, salt, and general weathering. The kit is packed with battery power to power your items at night. Also includes a convenient combiner box for a no-hassle installation and a quick disconnect switch. Each system comes with a wiring diagram upon purchase.
What Can This Kit Actually Power?
- Fridge/Freezer (100 watts): 96+ hours
- 50″ TV (65 watts) : 170+ hours
- LED Lights (6 watts) : 1,300+ hours
- House Fan (50 watts): 190+ hours
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 1,300+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 200+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 190+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 175+ hours
- CPAP Machine (30 watts): 300+ hours
Complete Off Grid Solar Kit 1600 Watt Kit Order?
- PICOGLF60W48V240VS – 6000-watt pure sine inverter charger- 48 volts more efficient, runs cooler
- 200 Watt Solar panels Qty- 8
- COM3IN60A – Combiner Box 3 String
- DC1600V32A2IO – Quick Disconnect Switch
- SCC60AMPPT – 60 amp MPPT solar charge controller
- AGM12V200A – qty 8 – 200 ah AGM deep cycle batteries
- PICOGLFBATS – qty 1 – battery temperature sensor
- PVEXT20FT10AWG – PV female & male extension cables for a solar array to combiner box and disconnect to the solar charge controller
- PVM100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for solar panel (male) from the combiner box to disconnect
- PVF100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for solar panel (female) from the combiner box to disconnect
- CBL08FT6AWGC – 8 ft set charge controller to battery cables
- CBL08FT4AWG- 8 ft set of 1/0 AWG cable battery bank to the inverter
- CBL02FT4AWG – qty 1 -2 ft 4 AWG cable set (battery cables)
- CBL01FT4AWGRED – qty 7 – 1 ft jumper for fuse kit and battery jumpers
- ANL150KIT – 300 amp inline fuse kit for the battery to inverter
- ANL80KIT – 80 amp inline fuse kit for the charge controller to battery
- PVEXT15FT10AWG – qty 2 -15 ft PV extension wires male and female to connect solar panels in parallel
*EVERYTHING You Need For Setup & Install + FREE Shipping. Order Yours Today!*
1600 Watt 6KW 48VDC 120/240 Complete Off Grid Kit Features:
- Easy to connect and use
- Works with medium size devices up to 6000 watts, 50 AC amps at 120 VAC or 25 amps at 240 VAC
- Ideal for medium-size appliances, tools, pumps, or compressors
- Perfect for small homes or cabins that need 120 and 240 VAC power