Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit – 800 Watts Solar 4KW 48VDC 120/240VAC Output | [OGK-7] + FREE Shipping, No Sales Tax & Lifetime Customer Support Looking for a solar kit that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg just to get installed? Tired of getting outrageous quotes from solar installation companies?
Complete Off-Grid Solar Kit – 800 Watts Solar 4KW 48VDC 120/240VAC Output | [OGK-7]
Looking for a solar kit that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg just to get installed? Tired of getting outrageous quotes from solar installation companies? Look no further. Our complete off-grid solar kit comes with all of the parts and pieces needed to get up and running with clean, quiet, off-grid solar power.
Although we do recommend having a certified solar installer/master electrician install our off-grid kits, these are meant to be extremely simple to set up and we include a professional wiring diagram/schematic for you to follow – meaning there’s no guessing as to how it’s supposed to be setup.
You might be wondering – is this really all I need? Especially considering some of the prices we’ve heard our customers getting from other solar installation companies. But the answer is yes. This is a complete off-grid solar power system that includes all of the parts and pieces you’ll need.
What Does Off-Grid Mean?
Great question. It means this system does not tie in with your local power grid/utility company. So there’s no “selling” excess power back to the power company. Off-grid means your system operates 100% independent of the grid. Any excess power you’re making during the day goes right into your 4 batteries included with the kit so that you can run your home / RV / cabin/shop/business all night long when the sun isn’t shining.
Is Off-Grid Better Than Grid-Tie? Or Do I NEED to be tied to the grid?
This is a good question and it really depends on who you ask. Most of our customers are looking to gain “grid independence”. They don’t want to rely on the local power company to keep their lights on and food cold. When you install a grid-tied solar system, this means that if the grid goes down… Your solar power on your roof is useless. You NEED batteries on your system to be considered off-grid.
There’s a lot more involved with a grid-tie system (think permitting, AC coupling, remote monitoring, etc.) which typically makes these types of solar power systems much more expensive. Whereas off-grid solar systems require a lot fewer bells and whistles and are much easier to install.
What comes in this solar kit?
With 800 Watts of Solar and 4000 Watt inverter charger, you’ll get 120 & 240 Vac 48VDC power. Combined with 200 amps of battery power and a 60 amp charger controller this kit is ideal for large size devices such as appliances, fans, pumps, compressors, electronics up to 33.3 amps.
Perfect for locations that need power for 2-3 hours running 4000 watts during night hours, before recharging, and also have access to a generator or shore power is available to recharge batteries using the inverter. With 4 x 200ah AGM batteries, you’ll have 4.8kwh or 4,800 watt-hours of useable capacity.
Solar panels keep a charge on the batteries using sunlight and will recharge the batteries at 50% depletion in < 7 hours in full sun. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO BE OFF-GRID.
Backed by Lifetime Support
All of our solar kits are backed by lifetime customer support via phone, live chat, and email. We also include all of the necessary schematics for setting up your solar kit.
- PICOGLF40W48V240VS – 4000 watt pure sine inverter charger 120 & 240 VAC 48VDC – runs cooler and efficient
- Solar Panels – qty 4 – 200 watt monocrystalline solar panels
- DC1600V32A2I0 – disconnect switch
- SCC60MPPT – 60 amp MPPT solar charge controller
- AGM12V200A – qty 4 – 200 ah AGM deep cycle battery
- PVF100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for the solar panel to disconnect switch (female)
- PVM100FT10AWG – 100 foot PV wire for the solar panel to disconnect switch (male)
- PVF20FT10AWG – male and female to bare ends for disconnect switch to charge controller
- PICGLFBATS – Battery temperature sensor
- CBL08FT6AWGC- 8 ft set of 6 AWG cable to connect charge controller to the battery bank
- ANL80KITJ – 80 amp fuse kit for charge controller to the battery bank
- CBL08FT4AWG – 8 ft set of 4 AWG cable set battery bank to the inverter
- ANL150KITWJUMP – 150 amp inline fuse kit with a jumper for batteries to inverter
- 3 1ft jumpers for series battery connection 4 AWG
- FREE Shipping & NO Sales Tax
- Lifetime Support
- Professional Wiring Diagram / Installation Schematic
What Can This Kit Actually Power?
- Fridge/Freezer (100 watts): 48+ hours
- 50″ TV (65 watts) : 73+ hours
- LED Lights (6 watts) : 600+ hours
- House Fan (50 watts): 80+ hours
- Smartphones (5-7 watts): 1600+ hours
- Tablets (25-40 watts): 100+ hours
- Laptops (50 watts): 80+ hours
- Electric Blanket (Queen Size, 75 watts): 50+ hours
- CPAP Machine (30 watts): 160+ hours
- Easy to connect and use
- Works with devices up to 4000 watts/ 33.3 AC amps 110/120VAC or 16.6 amps 240VAC
- Ideal for any equipment that needs off-grid power
- Perfect for a small home, cabin or business.