Ecoflow Delta Pro 3600 Bundle + 220W Portable Solar Panel – DELTA Pro leads the industry when it comes to AC output. With 3600W you’ve got a portable generator that can power heavy-duty appliances such as dryers, AC units & more. Need even more power? Pair two units together to hit a massive 7200W.
Ecoflow Delta Pro 3600 Bundle
Ecoflow Delta Pro
Introducing the world’s first portable home battery with an expandable ecosystem for home backup, smart energy management, lower energy bills, and more. The EcoFlow DELTA Pro is the next leap in portable power technology, offering you power security and independence, wherever you are.
From tailgate power to extreme blackouts that last for days on end, DELTA Pro delivers up to 25kWh of capacity. With that, you’re covered for any situation. That’s the industry gold standard.
A single DELTA Pro unit packs a 3600W AC output, which can be expanded up to 4500W with X-Boost technology. Power 99.99% heavy-duty devices at home, outdoors, or at work. You can even pair two units together to achieve 7200W. MultiCharge delivers record-breaking speeds at 6500W. To reach 6500W, you can opt for these charging methods.
Ecoflow Delta Pro Features
- The portable home battery: DELTA Pro supports a 3.6kWh capacity that can be expanded all the way to 25kWh. The kicker? You can integrate it directly with your home circuits via the Smart Home Panel. Ideal for home backup.
- Power pretty much anything: DELTA Pro leads the industry when it comes to AC output. With 3600W you’ve got a portable generator that can power heavy-duty appliances such as dryers, AC units & more. Need even more power? Pair two units together to hit a massive 7200W
- EcoFlow’s X-Stream charging technology isn’t just fast, it’s safe too. The battery management system ensures safety and longevity while you fully charge DELTA Pro from a standard AC wall outlet in 1.8 hours*.
EcoFlow DELTA Pro Specifications
|AC Output||5 outlets, 3600W total (Surge 7200W)|
|Extra Battery||Support up to two DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery/Smart Generator|
|Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost||4500W|
|USB-A Output||2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port|
|USB-A Fast Charge||2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max per port|
|USB-C Output||2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port|
|Car Power Output||12.6V, 10A, 126W Max|
|DC5521 Output||2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port|
|Anderson Port||12.6V, 30A|
|AC Charging Input||1800W Max, 120V~15A, 3000W Max, 240V~12.5A|
|Solar Charging Input||1600W Max, 11-150V, 15A|
|Car Charging Input||Support 12V/24V battery, 8A|
|Cycle Life||6,500 cycles to 50% capacity, 3,500 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Connection||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, wired|
|Net Weight||Approx. 99lbs/45kg|
Not only does DELTA Pro provide home backup and off-grid power, but it also gives you a secure power source for any type of professional work. Whether you’re working at home or outdoors, from DIY to professional projects, DELTA Pro helps you get the job done.
220W Portable Solar Panel
EcoFlow’s 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel is two in one. With a 220W primary side and a 155W side on the back for ambient light, you can capture up to 25% more solar energy and charge your portable power station even faster.
220W Portable Solar Panel Features
- Tempered glass. Built to last The thin, one-piece tempered glass design makes it five times tougher than comparable panels, it can withstand heat up to 300°F too. Safe to say it can withstand the elements.
- Compact. Portable It’s a portable solar panel designed from the ground up to be compact. 10% smaller than comparable 220W panels, it saves space with thinner tempered glass, and less surface area required for the same input.
- More than a carry case It comes with its own carry case so you can take it anywhere. Once you arrive at your destination, simply unfold it and use it as a kickstand to get your sun exposure just right.
- Waterproof We’ve raised the bar with this panel. It’s completely water and dust-tight. Rain, wind, or shine, your panel is safe with an IP68 waterproof rating.
220W Portable Solar Panel Specifications
|Rated Power||220W Front Side/155W Rear Side|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Dimensions||82*183*2.5cm (32.3*72.0*1.0 in)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.8V (Vmp 18.4V)|
|Short Circuit Current||13A (Imp 12.0A) Front Side/ 8.8A (Imp8.4A) Rear Side|
|Weight (Solar Panel)||Approx. 9.5kg (20.9lbs)|