Bluetti AC200 Max AC300 – Introducing the new Bluetti ac200 max. This solar power station is an upgrade from the current Bluetti AC200P. It has the same 3500 cycles, 2048 watt-hour, lithium iron phosphate battery, but with many upgraded features including a new 2200 watt pure sine inverter, a 30 amp RV hookup modular battery support, and mobile app control for both android and apple.
Bluetti AC200 Max
|2200 Watt||Output Power||3000 Watt|
|6144 Wh||Storage Capacity||12288 Wh|
- Max. Expansion to 8,192Wh
- Up to 1,400W Input Rate
- 12V 30A Super DC
- Bluetooth Smart Connection
- Split Phase Bonding Supported
Max. Expansion to 24,576Wh
- 24/7 Backup UPS
- Up to 5,400W Rapid Input Rate
- Hot-swapping Modules
- Solar Charging – Solely solar power input for the base unit: AC300: 12-150V, Max 2400W, fully recharger in 1.78 hrs. AC200Max: 18-150V, Max 900W, fully recharger in 2.78 hrs.
- Wall Charging – Solely solar power input rate for the base unit: AC300+B300: up to 3000W, fully recharger in 1.5 hrs. AC200Max: 500W, fully recharger in 5 hrs.
- 12V/24V Car Charging – 12 V Cigarette lighter outlet: AC300+B300= 32 hrs, AC200Max= 21 hrs. 24 V Cigarette lighter outlet: AC300+B300= 16 hrs, AC200Max= 11 hrs.
- EV Charging Stations
- 12V/24V Lead Acid Battery
- Solar Roof – Take your AC300 live and completely off-grid by pairing it with your solar roof arrays. Only applicable with AC300 system.
- Wind Turbine – By using Bluetti wind turbines an ultra-compact, highly efficient portable wind charger, lets you harness the wind to rapidly recharger your AC200 Max and AC300 anytime and anywhere the wind blows.
- Bluetti AC300: Expansion Battery: B300 One single AC300 can be hooked with up to four B300 expansion batteries for a groundbreaking 12,288Wh total capacity.
- Bluetti AC200 Max: Expansion Battery: B230 or B300 If the built-in 2048Wh of the capacity of the AC200 MAX is not enough, you can expand its capacity with up to two B230’s or two B300’s for a maximum 8,192Wh capacity.
Bluetti AC200 Max AC300 Specifications
|Specifications||AC 300||AC200 Max|
|Power||3000W continuous, 6000W surge||2200W continuous, 4800W surge|
|Battery||Works with B300’s starts at 3072 Wh LiFePO4||2048 Wh Built-in, LiFePO4|
|Weight||20 kg / 44 lbs||28.1 kg / 61.9 lbs|
|Dimension||13.9 x 20.5 x 11.8 inch||15.2 x 16.5 x 11 inch|
|Early Bird Price||$2899 (AC300 + 1*B300), $800 OFF||$1699, $400 OFF|
|Release Date||September 2021||Augustus 2021|
|Early Bird||View More|
View More Helpful Reviews
EcoFlow DELTA Max
MSRP Price: $2,099.00
If you’re looking for more power during an outage, you can connect two DELTA Pro units to the Smart Home Panel. This method gives you up to 7200W through your home circuits and provides power for 240V devices