Bluetti EB240 2400Wh 1000W Portable Power Station is a clean alternative to a gasoline-powered inverter generator . that produces 1000W of continuous power and a 1200W surge. Our largest, high-capacity portable power station is equipped with over 2400Wh/1000W of lithium battery storage for long runtimes on all your necessary equipment. Versatile energy storage system backs up in your home and scales, reliable access to power sources at any time.
Bluetti EB240 2400Wh 1000W
|Rated Capacity||2400Wh/1000W||Cycle Life||2500+ Cycles|
|Open For Full Specifications|
Big enough to power your home circuits, yet portable enough to take with you on the go. The Bluetti EB240 is a necessity when you have to confront serious energy shortage circumstances.
Bluetti EB240 Highlights
- Industry-leading Outputs Including AC and 45W USB-C Power Ports. Features higher capacities for greater compatibility with more power-hungry devices, and the latest in USB-C Power Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops.
- MPPT Built-In. Includes pre-installed solar charging optimization module that functions as a maximum power point tracker (MPPT), resulting in up to 40% faster charge times, especially from solar panels.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Battery. With quality LG lithium cells, known for stability, monitored by a state-of-the-art battery management system that prevents over-charge, over-current, and short-circuiting.
- Intelligent Cooling Controller. Built-in Multi safety protection that includes short circuits, overload and over-temperature, and error code reporting.
What Appliance Can Bluetti EB240 Power?
Bluetti EB240 is the superior choice for heavy-sized tools or multiple device’s power needs.
- Electric drill (800w) 2.6Hrs
- Laptop(60w) 35+ Recharges
- Smartphone 260+ Recharges
- CPAP(60w) 40-80+Hrs
- LCD TV(100w) 30+Hrs
- Solar Panel (outdoor recommended) – ≈15 Hours (Using 200W Solar Panels simultaneously with full sun). Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the size of the solar panel.
- AC Wall Outlet – Plug into the wall socket straight. Fully recharges in 12 Hours (AC).
- Car Charge – inquire about extra Power Inverter (≥300W).