Bluetti AC50s 500Wh 300W Power Station keeps your gear running indoors and outdoors. Bluetti AC50S, a stable partner at home, at the office, and outside. A portable power station can provide backup power in an emergency. Make it easy to camp and tailgate party. Without even a sneezing, silent but powerful, AC50s will company you without notice in the corner.
Bluetti AC50s 500Wh 300W
|Rated Capacity||500Wh/300W||Cycle Life||1000+ Cycles|
|Open For Full Specifications|
Bluetti AC50s Highlights
- Industry-leading Outputs Including AC and 45W PD USB-C Power port – Bluetti 45W PD USB-C Power port Delivery capable of charging larger USB devices like laptops, and extra wireless charging supported.
- MPPT Built-In – Built-In MPPT (maximum power point tracker) optimized the maximum charging efficiency for AC50s via solar panels up to 40% faster charging times.
- Intelligent Cooling System – Built-in the advanced intelligent cooling system protects the unit from short circuit, overload, and overheating with precise error code reporting.
- Ultra-safe Lithium Battery – High-quality LG lithium cells bring customers an excellent stable and efficient user experience, drived by the state-of-the-art Bluetti battery management system which prevents over-charge, over-current, and short-circuiting troubles.
- LED Lantern+SOS function – LED Lantern keeps you well in strict circumstances.
- The AC50S is regulated 12V DC Output, run your 12V appliances without reduction.
- Smaller, lighter design running without noise & fume.
- A clean alternative to traditional gasoline generators, easy to set up for reliable power support, which is designed to power versatile: drones, cameras, laptops, phones, 12V refrigerators, and more than you can imagine.
What Appliance Can Bluetti AC50s Power?
- iPhone 11~12 20~40+ Recharges
- Laptop (60w) 7+ Recharges
- LED Lantern Light (10w) 17+Hrs
- CPAP (60w) 6+Hrs
- GoPro (14w) 80+ Recharges
- Drone 18+ Recharges
- Mini Fridge (40w) 10+Hrs
- Air Pump (40w) 10+Hrs
Three Ways To Charge The Bluetti AC50s
- Solar Panel (outdoor recommended) – ≈3 Hours (Using 200W Solar Panels simultaneously with full sun). Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel. Charge time is dependent on the specification of the solar panel.
- AC Wall Outlet – Plug into the wall socket straight. Fully recharges in 5.5 Hours (AC).
- Car Charge – Recharge takes 15 hours (via 12V adapter).