DELTA mini with 220W Solar Panel – Bring along DELTA mini and keep your devices powered at all times. DELTA mini’s 882Wh capacity is perfect for power outages, outdoor adventures, and professional work. It’s a power you can pick up, take along, and stow away for wherever a wall outlet isn’t handy.
DELTA mini with 220W Solar Panel
EcoFlow DELTA mini
More possibilities open up when you bring along 1400W for up to 12 devices. Whether it’s professional gear or the comforts of home, it’s good to know you’re good to go. DELTA mini snags up to 300W from solar panels for a full recharge in 3 to 6 hours. It can also go from 0-100% in 96 minutes when charging from the wall.
The EcoFlow app shows how much solar you’re bringing in and how many watts your slow cooker and mini-fridge are pulling. Connect it to the internet and control it from anywhere.
DELTA mini Features
- Our lightest DELTA It’s a power you can pick up, take along, and stow away for wherever a wall outlet isn’t handy.
- Power bigger electronics DELTA mini’s output of 1400W handles 90% of electronics. X-Boost that number to 1800W and suddenly your toaster oven, table saw, and hairdryer become battery-powered.
- A dozen at once Power up to 12 devices with a generous array of wall-style outlets, USB outlets, and DC outlets.
- Fully charged in 1.6 hours With X-Stream on, DELTA mini charges 3 to 4 times faster than other portable power stations.
- Faster charging means less downtime and more do-time.
DELTA mini Specifications
|Net Weight||23.6 lb (10.7 kg)|
|Dimensions||14.9 × 7.2 × 9.4 in (37.8 ×18.4 × 24 cm)|
|Charge Temperature||32 to 113°F +/- 5°F (0 to 45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Discharge Temperature||-4 to 113°F +/- 5°F (-20 to 45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Charging Method||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Outlet, Solar Panel|
|Full Recharge Time||1.6 Hours (AC) 9½ Hours (12/24V Car Outlet) 3¾–7½ Hours (Using 2x 160W Solar Panels) 3–6 hours (Using 1x 400W Solar Panel)|
|Cell Chemistry||NCM Li-ion|
|Shelf Life||1 year (once fully charged)|
|Cycle Life||800 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Management Systems||Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low-Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection|
|Testing and Certifications||UL Standard, CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM|
|AC Charge Input Power||X-Stream Fast Charge 900W max|
|AC Charge Input Voltage||–|
|Solar Charge Input||300W 11–75V DC 10A max|
|Car Charger||12V/24V DC 8A default|
|AC Output (x3)||Pure Sine Wave, 1400W total (surge 2100W), 120V~ (50Hz/60Hz)|
|USB-A Output (x2)||5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port|
|USB-A Fast Charge (x1)||5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max|
|USB-C Output (x1)||5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max|
|Car Power Output (x1)||12.6V, 10A, 126W Max|
|DC5521 Output (x2)||–|
Specs of 220W Solar Panel
|Rated Power||220W Front Side/155W Rear Side|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Dimensions||82*183*2.5cm (32.3*72.0*1.0 in)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.8V (Vmp 18.4V)|
|Short Circuit Current||13A (Imp 12.0A) Front Side/ 8.8A (Imp8.4A) Rear Side|
|Weight (Solar Panel)||Approx. 9.5kg (20.9lbs)|
EcoFlow’s 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel is two in one. With a 220W primary side and a 155W side on the back for ambient light, you can capture up to 25% more solar energy and charge your portable power station even faster.
220W Solar Panel
- Tempered glass. Built to last The thin, one-piece tempered glass design makes it five times tougher than comparable panels, it can withstand heat up to 300°F too. Safe to say it can withstand the elements.
- Compact. Portable It’s a portable solar panel designed from the ground up to be compact. 10% smaller than comparable 220W panels, it saves space with thinner tempered glass, and less surface area required for the same input.
- More than a carry case It comes with its own carry case so you can take it anywhere. Once you arrive at your destination, simply unfold it and use it as a kickstand to get your sun exposure just right.
- Waterproof We’ve raised the bar with this panel. It’s completely water and dust-tight. Rain, wind, or shine, your panel is safe with an IP68 waterproof rating.