EcoFlow DELTA mini Power Station – Our lightest DELTA. It’s a power you can pick up, take along, and stow away for wherever a wall outlet isn’t handy. DELTA mini’s output of 1400W handles 90% of electronics. X-Boost that number to 1800W and suddenly your toaster oven, table saw, and hairdryer become battery-powered.
EcoFlow DELTA mini Power Station
Power up to 12 devices with a generous array of wall-style outlets, USB outlets, and DC outlets. With X-Stream on, DELTA mini charges 3 to 4 times faster than other portable power stations. Faster charging means less downtime and more do-time. More possibilities open up when you bring along 1400W for up to 12 devices. Whether it’s professional gear or the comforts of home, it’s good to know you’re good to go.
- Charge Faster – DELTA mini snags up to 300W from the sun when solar panels are connected for a full recharge in 3 to 6 hours. It can also go from 0–100% in 96 minutes when charging from the wall.
- Smarter with the App – The EcoFlow app shows how much solar you’re bringing in and how many watts your slow cooker and mini-fridge are pulling. Connect it to the internet and control it from anywhere.
Three easy ways to charge
- Solar charging – Harness the power of the sun by linking up to two 160W solar panels, and be fully charged in as little as 4 to 8 hours.
- Car charging – Heading on a road trip? Charge DELTA mini along the way from your car outlet.
- Wall outlet – Plug into any standard AC wall outlet to fast charge from 0–80% in under 1 hour with X-Stream charging.
What’s in the box
- EcoFlow DELTA mini,
- DC 5521 to DC 5525 cable,
- Solar charging cable,
- AC charging cable,
- Car charging cable,
- User manual
DELTA mini Specifications
|Net Weight||23.6 lb (10.7 kg)|
|Dimensions||14.9 × 7.2 × 9.4 in (37.8 ×18.4 × 24 cm)|
|Charge Method||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Outlet, Solar Panel|
|Full Recharge Time||1.6 hours (AC) 9½ Hours (12/24V Car Outlet) 3¾–7½ Hours (Using 2x 160W Solar Panels) 3–6 hours (Using 1x 400W Solar Panel)|
|Cell Chemistry||NCM Li-ion|
|Shelf Life||1 year (after being fully charged)|
|Cycle Life||800 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Battery Management System||Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low-Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection|
|Testing and certification||UL, CE, FCC, RoHS, TELEC|
|AC Charge Input Power||X-Stream charge (900W max)|
|Solar Charge Input||300W 11–75V DC 10A max|
|Car Charger||12V/24V DC 8A default|
|AC Output (×5)||1400W total (Surge 2100W), 120V AC (60Hz)|
|USB-A Output (×2)||5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port|
|USB-A Fast Charge (×1)||5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max|
|USB-C Output||5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max|
|Car Power Output||12.6V, 10A, 126W Max|
View Delta Mini Product Specifications
Review: EcoFlow Delta Mini-Reviews
Pedram (verified owner) –
Wish I bought delta max but an excellent power source specially when paired with solar panels!