EcoFlow DELTA Max Packages + 400W Portable Solar Panel – DELTA Max expands up to 6kWh with smart extra batteries, keeping your home powered on in any emergency. Charge up from 0-80% in 65 minutes. Or get up to 3400W speeds by combining AC charging and the EcoFlow Smart Generator.
EcoFlow DELTA Max Packages + 400W Portable Solar Panel
There are multiple ways to charge DELTA Max wherever you are. If you’re at home, plug into an AC wall outlet or solar panels. If you’re out and about, charge DELTA Max in your car or use solar panels if you’ve set up camp. In extreme emergencies during power outages, connect the DELTA Max to the Smart Generator for a last-standing power source.
DELTA Max charges up safely and rapidly from 0-80% in just 65 minutes. And it gets even better. If you’re looking for an even faster way to charge up DELTA Max, you can combine AC with the smart generator to get up to 3400W, AC with solar to get up to 2600W, or the Smart Generator with solar to get up to 2600W.*
With EcoFlow’s X-Boost technology, DELTA Max can power heavy-duty devices up to 3400W. That means during a power outage or blackout, you can continue to power your fridge, dryer, and more. That’s the industry gold standard for a portable power station of this size and capacity.
DELTA Max connects with up to 2x 400W EcoFlow solar panels to deliver 800W Max solar charging speeds. With a voltage range from 11-100V and the Solar connector, you can also connect other solar panels to your DELTA Max. Even during cold or cloudy days, our smart maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm automatically detects the voltage and current in real-time to give you optimum solar generation throughout the day.
EcoFlow DELTA Max Specifications
|AC Output||6 outlets, 2400W total (Surge 5000W)|
|USB-A Output||2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port|
|USB-C Output||2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port|
|DC5521 Output||2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port|
|Solar Charging Input||800W Max, 11-100V, 13A|
|Net Weight||Approx. 48lbs|
|Extra Battery||Support up to two DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery/Smart Generator|
|Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost||3400W|
|USB-A Fast Charge||2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max per port|
|Car Power Output||12.6V, 10A, 126W Max|
|AC Charging Input||1800W Max, 15A|
|Car Charging Input||Support 12V/24V battery, 8A|
|Cycle Life||800 cycles to 80% capacity|
Specs of 400W Solar Panel
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Dimensions||42.0*94.1*1.0 in (106.8*239.0*2.4cm)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||48V (Vmp 41V)|
|Short Circuit Current||11A (Imp 9.8A)|
|Weight (Solar Panel)||Approx. 35.3lbs (16.0Kg)|
|Weight (with Kickstand Case)||Approx. 41.9 (19kg)|
|Connector Type||Solar Connector|
400W portable solar panel offers high solar output, conversion efficiency rating, and a convenient folding design so it’s ready to grab and go at any time. Made from durable and flexible materials, the portable solar panel is perfect for off-grid living and travel. Its multi-layered design offers high impact resistance for the rugged outdoors, while its 27.5 lb lightweight means effortless carrying to a campsite. A rigid layer embedded in the carry case protects the panel from overbending when you carry or store it.
400W Solar Panel
- Highly Efficient Solar Panels This one-piece, folding 400W portable solar panel is perfect for home, camping, and off-grid living. With high solar output and an improved efficiency rating of 23%, you can charge your portable power station even faster than before.
- Self-supporting The protective case conveniently folds out into a stable stand that adjusts from 40-80°, allowing the flexible solar panel to capture the most rays.
- Durable and Lightweight Made from layers of pliable EVA and durable fiberglass to combine the versatility of flexible solar panels with the strength of rigid ones. Weighing only 35.3 lb, the lightweight design, and built-in shoulder strap make it ideal for outdoor adventurers.
- Weatherproof Each monocrystalline silicon cell is covered with ETFE film, protecting against debris, dirt, and water. With an IP68 waterproof rating, this portable solar panel works safely in all kinds of weather, perfect for camping and rooftop use.
- Folding and Portable With a compact design, this 400W portable solar panel saves space for travel and storage. Easy to set up to charge your portable power station. When you’re ready to go, quickly collapse the panel down and slide it into the protective case to stow in your van or car.