EcoFlow DELTA mini Package + 110W Portable Solar Panel – Bring along DELTA mini and keep your devices powered at all times. DELTA mini’s 882Wh capacity is perfect for power outages, outdoor adventures, and professional work. It’s a power you can pick up, take along, and stow away for wherever a wall outlet isn’t handy.
EcoFlow DELTA mini Package + 110W Portable Solar Panel
EcoFlow DELTA mini
More possibilities open up when you bring along 1400W for up to 12 devices. Whether it’s professional gear or the comforts of home, it’s good to know you’re good to go. DELTA mini snags up to 300W from solar panels for a full recharge in 3 to 6 hours. It can also go from 0-100% in 96 minutes when charging from the wall.
The EcoFlow app shows how much solar you’re bringing in and how many watts your slow cooker and mini-fridge are pulling. Connect it to the internet and control it from anywhere.
DELTA mini Features
- Our lightest DELTA It’s a power you can pick up, take along, and stow away for wherever a wall outlet isn’t handy.
- Power bigger electronics DELTA mini’s output of 1400W handles 90% of electronics. X-Boost that number to 1800W and suddenly your toaster oven, table saw, and hairdryer become battery-powered.
- A dozen at once Power up to 12 devices with a generous array of wall-style outlets, USB outlets, and DC outlets.
- Fully charged in 1.6 hours With X-Stream on, DELTA mini charges 3 to 4 times faster than other portable power stations.
- Faster charging means less downtime and more do-time.
DELTA mini Specifications
|Net Weight||23.6 lb (10.7 kg)|
|Dimensions||14.9 × 7.2 × 9.4 in (37.8 ×18.4 × 24 cm)|
|Charge Temperature||32 to 113°F +/- 5°F (0 to 45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Discharge Temperature||-4 to 113°F +/- 5°F (-20 to 45°C +/- 3°C)|
|Charging Method||AC Wall Outlet, 12V Car Outlet, Solar Panel|
|Full Recharge Time||1.6 Hours (AC) 9½ Hours (12/24V Car Outlet) 3¾–7½ Hours (Using 2x 160W Solar Panels) 3–6 hours (Using 1x 400W Solar Panel)|
|Cell Chemistry||NCM Li-ion|
|Shelf Life||1 year (once fully charged)|
|Cycle Life||800 cycles to 80% capacity|
|Management Systems||Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low-Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection|
|Testing and Certifications||UL Standard, CE, FCC, RoHS, RCM|
|AC Charge Input Power||X-Stream Fast Charge 900W max|
|AC Charge Input Voltage||–|
|Solar Charge Input||300W 11–75V DC 10A max|
|Car Charger||12V/24V DC 8A default|
|AC Output (x3)||Pure Sine Wave, 1400W total (surge 2100W), 120V~ (50Hz/60Hz)|
|USB-A Output (x2)||5V DC, 2.4A, 12W Max, per port|
|USB-A Fast Charge (x1)||5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max|
|USB-C Output (x1)||5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max|
|Car Power Output (x1)||12.6V, 10A, 126W Max|
|DC5521 Output (x2)||–|
110W Portable Solar Panel
110W Solar Panel – Stay off the grid with EcoFlow 110 Watts Solar Panel. Made up of efficient monocrystalline silicon cells, it can recharge portable power stations and your electric devices, and keep your equipment running without interruption when connected to our portable power station.
110W Portable Solar Panel Features
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST GENERATORS With the MC4 to XT60 cable, you could charge DELTA and most portable power stations;
- UPGRADE HIGH EFFICIENCY Compared with other solar panels, the chainable feature enables you to chain solar panels together with the parallel cable which gives you ample power for your power station; ( 4X110W Solar Panels for DELTA 1300 )
- PORTABLE & FOLDABLE KICKSTAND PANEL Designed with a rubber handle and flexible bracket stand, our solar panel can be used to adjust the angle from 0-180 degrees.
- WATERPROOF & DURABLE The solar panel is waterproof to endure all weather conditions, ideal for outdoor activities.
- * For RIVER 370 users, please purchase an extra MC4 to Type-C cable to charge with the 110 watts solar panel.
Specs of 110W Solar Panel
|Unfolded Dimensions||20.2*62.5*0.8 in (51.4*158*2.0 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||20.2*16.5*0.8 in (51.4*42*2.0 cm)|
|Weight||13.2 lb(6KG) Solar Panel 8.8lb (4KG)|
|MC4 Solar Port to XT60||80V(max), up to 10A (max)|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.7V(Vmp18.5V)|
|Short Circuit Current||6.3A (Imp 6.0A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Chainable||Yes, EF DELTA up to 400W, RIVER 370 only one each port|