Jackery Solar Generator 1000 Bundle (Explorer 1000 + SolarSaga 100W) – The Jackery Solar Generator 1000 is composed of the Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station and SolarSaga 100 Solar Panels. Jackery is now offering three bundles varying in the number and appearance of solar panels. Unlock true solar power potential, as per your needs in your favorite road trips, camping trips, RV, and over-landing adventures.
Jackery Solar Generator 1000 Bundle
Jackery solar generator 1000 is a solar solution that combines Jackery Explorer 1000 portable power station with SolarSaga 100W solar panels. It converts sun energy captured by SolarSaga 100W solar panels into electrical power and then stores it in the Explorer 1000 portable power station for later use. This solar generator is a reliable and clean power source for campers, RVs, or as an emergency backup if your power goes out.
Jackery Explorer 1000 Features
- Larger Capacity and Higher Wattages: 1002Wh(46.4Ah) lithium battery capacity, 1000W Rated Power, and 2000W Surge Power.
- Multiple Output Ports: Two USB-C, two USB, one DC carport & three AC outlets (with the pure-sine wave). Going off-grid and being able to power your cameras, computers, communication devices, and also a CPAP and electric grill.
- Green Outdoor Power Solution: Efficient solar charging with MPPT built-in makes it a solar generator for outdoor recreations. Charge the battery to full for around 8 hours by connecting two
- SolarSaga 100W with an adapter cable (package included).
- Portable and Compact: Weigh only 22lbs, it is carry-friendly with an easy-carry handle.
- The LCD screen with charge/discharge data and battery life status.
Jackery Explorer 1000 Specifications
|Capacity:||1002Wh (21.6V, 46.4Ah)|
|Cell Chemistry:||Li-ion NMC|
|Lifecycle:||500 cycles to 80%+ capacity|
|Management System:||BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection|
Jackery Recharge Times
- AC Adapter: 7 Hours
- 12V Car Adaptor: 14 Hours
- Two SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 8 Hours
Solar Panel 100W Features
- Easy Setup & Kickstand Included: The Solar Saga 100 features 2 kickstands that can be placed firmly on any surface ground. With just a few seconds of setup, you can start soaking energy from the sun for your Jackery power station. The TPE rubber handle allows you to carry it around easily when taking off-grid adventures.
- Higher Energy Conversion Rate: Covered by monocrystalline silicon solar cells, the solar panel adopts multi-layered cell technology to generate energy from the sunlight and performs better with a higher conversion efficiency of up to 23% than other conventional panels.
- Durable & Splash-Proof: The ETFE-laminated case is durable enough to extend the lifespan of the solar panel. It is IP65 water-resistant that will protect from water splashing (Do not place it under the rain, or soak it in water). The zippers on the pocket can hold the power cords, and cover the power port.
- Compatible & Versatile: This solar panel is compatible with Jackery Explorer 300/500/1000/1500 power station (sold separately), ideal for off-grid camping and unexpected power outage. Solar Saga 100 features 1* USB-C(5V,3A) output port and 1* USB-A(5V, 2.4A) output port to charge 2 small devices directly.
- Note: Jackery is now providing a new solar Saga 100X with no change in performance or functionality, but differentiates only in appearance.
Solar Panel 100W Specifications
|Weight:||10.33 lbs (4.69 kg)|
|Dimensions (folded):||24 x 21 x 1.4 in (610 x 535 x 35 mm)|
|Dimensions (unfolded):||48 x 21 x 0.2 in (1220 x 535 x 5 mm)|
|Operating Usage Temperature:||14-149F (-10-65℃)|
|Open Circuit Voltage:||21.6V|
|Short Circuit Current:||6A|
There are no reviews yet.