How to use the EcoFlow DELTA Pro – This is the EcoFlow Delta Pro ecosystem. A huge expandable capacity, a mix of renewable charging solutions, and direct integration with your home. In this article, we’ll dive into the exterior of Delta Pro.
How to use the EcoFlow DELTA Pro
Introduction EcoFlow DELTA Pro
First, turn ON your unit by pressing the main power button. On the front, you’ll find a redesigned LCD screen to give you all the information you need. Below the screen are 2 USB-A ports, and 2 USB-A fast-charge ports. On the next row, you’ll find two USB-C ports, on the bottom quarter of the front panel is where your AC ports are.
Right at the bottom of Delta Pro is an extendable handle for, when you’re on the go. On the side of the unit, you’ll see the infinity port Ecoflow’s, latest proprietary technology allows you to link with EcoFlow smart home panel, connect another delta pro for more output, or for the first time ever plug into EV charging stations to charge your unit.
Above the infinity port is a panel with multiple ports and buttons. This button on the left resets your unit’s wireless connections and makes it discoverable to other devices. Below, you’ll find the Bluetooth pairing button and the standby switch whereas the port. On the right is for an ethernet cable.
Ways to connect
There are two ways to connect: connect via the remote control port to monitor and control your Delta Pro. Using the remote control, press the pairing button on delta pro, turn on your remote control, and press the pairing button. Once connected, you’ll be able to monitor and control your unit wirelessly.
Slide the standby switch to the ON position to turn on Delta Pro with the remote control or app. On the top half of the panel is where you’ll find Delta Pro’s dc ports, and one 12 volts 30 amp Anderson port, ideal for your RV. On the back of Delta Pro, you’ll find DC charging ports and extreme charging ports.
Next to the DC port is the AC charge speed switch. This is an in-app customizable switch that allows you to set options for charging speed, set to the up position for fast charging, set to the bottom position for a custom speed setting. On the far right, you’ll find an overload protection switch, in cases where AC input exceeds 20 amps overload protection activates to protect your unit.
In the middle of the back panel are 2 extra battery ports. You can use these to radically expand Delta Pro’s capacity with our Delta Pro extra batteries, or smart generators. That’s the exterior of Delta Pro in a nutshell.
EcoFlow Delta Pro
How To Buy EcoFlow Delta Pro
- Firstly, make sure that you’re logged in to a Kickstarter account. If you don’t have one you can set one up here.
(Please note that guest pledging is no longer possible. You will need to either be signed in to your existing Kickstarter account or create a new one.)
- Go to the project EcoFlow DELTA Pro: The Portable Home Battery to support and click the green “Back this project” button on the page. Alternatively, you can scroll down to select a reward tier. If you don’t want a specific reward, select the “Pledge without a reward” tier at the top and enter your desired pledge amount. If your reward involves shipping, be sure to select the appropriate country from the drop-down menu and click “Continue” to proceed.
- On the next page, you will have a chance to confirm which reward tier you’d like to pledge to and add some bonus support too if you’d like. After you’ve confirmed your reward tier, click the green “Pledge” button.
- If the creator has created add-on rewards for their project, you’ll have the option to add these on the next page. When ready, click “Continue” to go to the payments page.
(Please note: If the main reward tier selected is digital, physical add-ons will not be available, and clicking the green “Pledge” button will take you to the payments page.)
- Here you’ll be prompted to enter your payment details. To complete your pledge, click the green “Pledge” button and you’ll be all set!
(Please note that it’s not possible to split a pledge between multiple credit cards. You’ll need to provide one credit card per pledge.)
You should receive a confirmation email to confirm that you are now a backer of the project. If the project is successfully funded, your card will be charged when it reaches its deadline.