BLUETTI B230 BATTERY MODULES – equipped with 2048Wh capacity. One 100W USB-C, a 12V/10A car output, and a USB-A port to charge your road trip essentials such as smartphones, laptops, cameras, fans, lights, and so on. Versatile power inputs allow you to recharge no matter where you are. Solar charging, car charging, and lead-acid battery charging need to be realized through D050S.
BLUETTI B230 BATTERY MODULES
B230, expansion battery module owns 2048Wh capacity to support BLUETTI AC200MAX series. AC200MAX + B230 setup can be an emergency power center to run your home or travel essential appliances, or with enough solar panels, you can even live off-grid life on the way. With BLUETTI App, the remaining capacity of B230 can be viewed via Bluetooth or on the touchscreen of AC200MAX when B230 has been connected to AC200MAX already.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to claim the warranty?
Please refer to the warranty card you received from where you have ordered the product from.
- Can the unit be upgraded?
When B230 has been connected to AC200MAX, the firmware including ARM, DSP, IoT, and BMS can be upgraded online through OTA via BLUETTI APP.
- Can it be charged and discharged at the same time?
Yes B230 supports simultaneous recharge&discharge.
- How to store B230?
We recommend 3-6 months charging to 80% capacity to extend the battery life, over-discharge will damage the battery cell.
- DO NOT place the power station near heat sources. It is prohibited to place the equipment in an environment with flammable, explosive gas, or smoke. It is also prohibited to operate the equipment in this environment.
- DO NOT attempt to replace the internal battery or any other component of the equipment by anyone other than authorized personnel. There are no end-user serviceable components.
- DO NOT operate in wet conditions. If the equipment becomes wet, please let the unit dry completely before using.
- Please ensure proper ventilation while in use and do not obstruct fan openings. Inadequate ventilation may cause permanent damage to equipment.
- DO NOT move the unit while operating as vibrations and sudden impacts may lead to poor connections to the hardware inside.
- Warning: DO NOT insert foreign objects into any ports of the B230. Please operate it carefully and keep children away from it.
- In the case of fire, only a dry powder fire extinguisher is suitable for the product.
- For safety purposes, please use only the original charger and cables designed for the equipment. We are not liable for damage caused by third-party equipment and may render your warranty invalid.