BLUETTI EB70S Portable Power Station 800W 716Wh was born from ultimate innovation and state-of-the-art technologies. It features the 800W/ 1000W power inverter and 716Wh LiFePO4 battery pack, which is enough to power your essentials on the road or during power outages.
BLUETTI EB70S Portable Power Station
12 output ports are sure to meet your needs for charging different devices simultaneously. A 15-watt wireless charging pad at the top greatly facilitates the charging of a cellphone. From mini-refrigerators to LED lights, it is a great storage option for camping and emergency use.
BLUETTI EB70S Features
- Designed For Life On-the-go – Power multiple devices Such as LED lights, fans, projectors, and more, build a movable theater, and enjoy a movie feast with your family during the camping or RV trip.
- Easy Portability, Endless Possibility – With a built-in ergonomic handle design, it can be easily lifted and moved with just one hand. An excellent backup power source to rest assured without worry about running out of power or an unexpected power failure.
- A Must-have Camping Partner – As compact as 12.6*8.5*8.7inch in dimension and weighing only 21.4lbs, EB70S is designed for campers or hikers, which can power almost all your essentials on the road. From your phone, or laptop to an electric cooker. It can simply be charged by solar panels, thus you do not have to worry about electricity consumption at all.
BLUETTI EB70S Specifications
|Capacity:||716Wh (22.4V, 32Ah)|
|Type:||LiFePO4 (Lithium Iron Phosphate)|
|Life Cycles:||2,500+ Cycles to 80% of Original Capacity|
|Shelf-life:||Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months|
|Management System:||MPPT Controller, BMS, etc.|
|240V Split Phase Bonding:||No.|
|Weight:||21.4lb (9.7 kg)|
|Dimensions (LxWxD):||12.6 x 8.5 x 8.7 in (32 x 21.6 x 22.1cm)|
|Operating Temperature:||-4-104℉ (-20-40℃)|
|Storage Temperature:||14-113℉ (-10-45℃)|
|Certifications:||CEC, DOE, FCC, QC3.0, CA Prop 65|
|AC Outlets:||4 x 120V/20A AC Outlets, 800W In Total|
|Inverter Type:||Pure Sine Wave|
|Wireless Charging Pad:||1 x 15W Max.|
BLUETTI EB70S Recharge Time
- AC Adapter (200W): ≈4-4.5 Hours
- Solar (200W): ≈4-4.5 Hours (With prime sunshine, ideal orientation, and low temperature)
- 12V/24V Car Outlet (100W/200W): ≈7.5 or 4.0 Hours
There are no reviews yet.