EcoFlow Solar Panel – EcoFlow was founded in 2017 by entrepreneurs who emerged from a leading drone developer where they had worked to perfect the drone battery to be lightweight, long-lasting, and, most importantly, powerful.
EcoFlow Solar Panel
Now, EcoFlow leverages this knowledge and experience to build products that are thoughtful in design, creating industry-first, smart, and powerful energy storage products. EcoFlow strives to reinvent the way people everywhere access to power.
EcoFlow’s product lines of DELTA and RIVER series power stations equip the consumer with an industrial amount of clean, quiet, and renewable power for life adventures, work, and home backup power.
EcoFlow’s product lines
1. EcoFlow Delta 1300
2. EcoFlow River
RIVER 600 Pro
3. EcoFlow Solar Panel
A. 21 Watt Solar Panel
21W Solar Panel
B. 110 Watt Solar Panel
110W Solar Panel
C. 160 Watt Solar Panel
160 Watt Solar Panel Features
- Portable & Foldable – The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is portable, foldable, and compact, weighing just 15.4lbs / 7kg. From camping to outdoor activities, unfold the solar panel and start capturing solar power in seconds.
- Intelligent Solar Power – The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is designed to produce maximum power at any time of the day when paired with an EcoFlow power station. The solar panel has a high conversion efficiency of 21-22%, and the EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments within the operation range.
- Advanced Solar Cells – The 32 premium monocrystalline silicon cells provide a high conversion efficiency of 22%, guaranteeing efficient power in daylight conditions. The total maximum input of the solar panel is subject to environmental and operating conditions. Use the solar panel in direct sunlight for the best performance.
- Durable, Dust & Water Resistant – The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel has IP67 rated dust and water resistance, which is thanks to a seamless, one-piece design, making it ideal for outdoor activities like camping and hiking. An ETFE film provides extra protection against ultraviolet light, prolonging the lifespan of the product.
- Kickstand Case – Provides protection for the solar panel during transportation. The carrying case also doubles up as a kickstand, which enables you to position the solar power in any direction or orientation, allowing multiple solar panels to be connected together without any obstructions.
- Adjustable Kickstand – The adjustable kickstand enables you to position the solar panel in any direction or orientation. This design feature ensures that you can connect and position multiple panels together without making them overlap, which provides more efficient solar panel charging.
160W Solar Panel
160 Watt Solar Panel Specifications
|Unfolded Dimensions||26.8×61.8×1.0 in (68x157x2.4 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||26.8×16.5×1.0 in (68x42x2.4 cm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7.0 KG) Solar Panel 11 lbs (5.0 KG)|
|Efficiency||21% – 22%|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.4 V(Vmp 18.2 V)|
|Short Circuit Current||9.6 A (Imp 8.8 A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Operating & Storage Temperature||-4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85°C)|
160 Watt Solar Panel Applications
160 Watt Solar Panel Packages
|160W Solar Panel||x 1|
|160W Solar Panel Bag||x 1|
|160W Solar Panel User Manual||x 1|
FAQ 160 Watt Solar Panel
What are the best-operating conditions for the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel?
In order to increase the efficiency of the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel, use it in direct sunlight, position it perpendicular to the sunlight, and make sure the solar panels are unobstructed.
Can I use the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel indoors or inside a car?
Yes, you can use the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel indoors or inside a car, but doing so will affect the charging efficiency because the sunlight will have to pass through glass or other surfaces first.
How many EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels can I connect to RIVER?
You can connect one EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel with RIVER using the MC4 to XT60 Solar Charging Cable. You can connect up to 3 EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels with EF DELTA.
What are the Best Solar Panels For EcoFlow?
The universal MC4 connector is compatible with other products on the market, and it enables you to connect multiple EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels together with the EcoFlow DELTA for more efficient solar power generation.
What is EcoFlow Panel Charge Time?
|River||River Max||Delta 1300|
|1 x 160 Watt||2.4 – 4.8 hrs||4.8 – 9.6 hrs|
|3 x 160 Watt||3.5 – 7 hrs|
160W Solar Panel Reviews
The panel seems very high quality. One of the main reasons I bought this, is because it’s 160 watts and it’s only a little bit more expensive than the Jackery 100. This EcoFlow panel is completely waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about a little rain, shower, ruining your panel. I like the solar panel so much that I bought their EcoFlow pro battery unit.