Solar Panels For EcoFlow Delta 1300 – EcoFlow was founded in 2017 by entrepreneurs who emerged from a number one drone developer the place they had worked to perfect the drone battery to be light-weight, long-lasting, and, most importantly, highly effective.
Solar Panels For EcoFlow Delta 1300
Now, EcoFlow leverages this information and expertise to build products which can be considerate in design, creating industry-first, sensible, and highly effective power storage products. EcoFlow strives to reinvent the best way people all over the place access to power.
EcoFlow’s product lines of DELTA and RIVER series power stations equip the buyer with an industrial amount of fresh, quiet, and renewable power for life adventures, work, and home backup power.
EcoFlow’s product lines
1. EcoFlow Delta 1300
2. EcoFlow River
RIVER 600 Pro
3. EcoFlow Solar Panel
A. 21 Watt Solar Panel
21W Solar Panel
B. 110 Watt Solar Panel
110W Solar Panel
C. 160 Watt Solar Panel
160 Watt Solar Panel Features
- Portable & Foldable – The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is transportable, foldable, and compact, weighing just 15.4lbs / 7kg. From tenting to outdoor actions, unfold the photovoltaic panel and begin capturing solar power in seconds.
- Intelligent Solar Power – The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is designed to supply most power at any time of the day when paired with an EcoFlow power station. The photovoltaic panel has a high conversion effectivity of 21-22%, and the EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved performance in cold and cloudy environments throughout the operation range.
- Advanced Solar Cells – The 32 premium monocrystalline silicon cells present a excessive conversion efficiency of twenty-two%, guaranteeing environment friendly power in daylight conditions. The whole maximum input of the solar panel is subject to environmental and working conditions. Use the solar panel in direct daylight for the perfect efficiency.
- Durable, Dust & Water Resistant – The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel has IP67 rated dust and water resistance, which is due to a seamless, one-piece design, making it ideally suited for out of doors activities like camping and mountain climbing. An ETFE movie provides further safety towards ultraviolet mild, prolonging the lifespan of the product.
- Kickstand Case – Provides protection for the photovoltaic panel throughout transportation. The carrying case additionally doubles up as a kickstand, which allows you to position the photovoltaic power in any course or orientation, allowing multiple photovoltaic panels to be linked collectively with none obstructions.
- Adjustable Kickstand – The adjustable kickstand enables you to position the photovoltaic panel in any course or orientation. This design feature ensures that you would be able to connect and position multiple panels together without making them overlap, which offers extra efficient photovoltaic panel charging.
160W Solar Panel
160 Watt Solar Panel Specifications
|26.8×61.8×1.0 in (68x157x2.4 cm)
|26.8×16.5×1.0 in (68x42x2.4 cm)
|15.4 lbs (7.0 KG) Solar Panel 11 lbs (5.0 KG)
|21% – 22%
|Open Circuit Voltage
|21.4 V(Vmp 18.2 V)
|Short Circuit Current
|9.6 A (Imp 8.8 A)
|Operating & Storage Temperature
|-4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85°C)
160 Watt Solar Panel Applications
160 Watt Solar Panel Packages
|160W Solar Panel
|160W Solar Panel Bag
|160W Solar Panel User Manual
FAQ 160 Watt Solar Panel
What are the perfect operating circumstances for the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel?
In order to extend the efficiency of the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel, use it in direct daylight, place it perpendicular to the sunlight, and make sure the solar panels are unobstructed.
Can I use the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel indoors or inside an automotive?
Yes, you can use the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel indoors or inside a car, however doing so will have an effect on the charging effectivity because the sunlight must pass through glass or different surfaces first.
How many EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels can I connect to RIVER?
You can join one EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel with RIVER utilizing the MC4 to XT60 Solar Charging Cable. You can connect as many as 3 EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels with EF DELTA.
What are the Best Solar Panels For EcoFlow?
The universal MC4 connector is suitable with other products in the marketplace, and it allows you to connect a number of EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels along with the EcoFlow DELTA for an extra environment friendly photovoltaic power generation.
What is EcoFlow Panel Charge Time?
|1 x 160 Watt
|2.4 – 4.8 hrs
|4.8 – 9.6 hrs
|3 x 160 Watt
|3.5 – 7 hrs
160W Solar Panel Reviews
The panel seems very high quality. One of the main causes I bought this, is because it’s 160 watts and it’s solely a little bit bit dearer than the Jackery 100. This EcoFlow panel is completely waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about slightly rain, shower, ruining your panel. I like the solar panel a lot that I bought their EcoFlow pro battery unit.