EcoFlow Smart Generator FAQ – The EcoFlow Smart Generator delivers a backup for your backup. It’s an extra layer of safety for your home battery power supply. Use it to charge up your EcoFlow DELTA Pro, DELTA Max, or even to power appliances as you charge up. In this article, we’ve gathered a bunch of your questions to clear up why you should consider picking up a smart generator for your portable power station setup.
EcoFlow Smart Generator FAQ
What makes the EcoFlow Smart Generator “Smart”?
The EcoFlow Smart Generator is truly smart, not just buzzword smart. Let’s take a look at two scenarios:
- Emergency Backup: During extreme situations where you are running out of power and can’t generate enough through solar energy, the EcoFlow Smart Generator serves as a last-stand backup option. EcoFlow’s Smart Generator has the ability to auto-start when your DELTA Pro hits a low level of charge and re-charges your DELTA Pro, then it can stop the engine all by itself once your DELTA Pro hits a full charge. This enables maximum use of your battery, and minimum use of a generator.
- Smart Monitoring: The EcoFlow Smart Generator has app control functionality. During emergencies, you can start, stop, and monitor your generator all from your phone and from the comfort of your house.
Why is EcoFlow making a generator now?
The DELTA Pro home battery ecosystem was built to keep you secure, powered on, and as energy clean as possible in any situation, and in that order of importance. When disaster strikes, such as extended blackouts and severe storms, everyone needs a last-standing power supply to stay safe.
That’s why we’ve introduced the EcoFlow Smart Generator, which has been designed from the ground up to integrate with your DELTA Pro ecosystem. When compared to using a gas generator alone (which you might have traditionally done during blackouts) this solution is a smarter, superior, and cleaner alternative that keeps you powered on in almost any situation. It bridges the gap to keep your power secure.
The EcoFlow Smart Generator is a crutch you can lean on in dire straits, while still keeping as energy clean as possible given the circumstances. However in day-to-day scenarios, of course, go for renewable, battery-based solutions where you won’t need to lean on a generator.
Can I use the EcoFlow Smart Generator indoors?
No, like any other generator you should use it outdoors. It comes with a 5 meter (16.4 ft) cable so that if your DELTA Pro is inside (perhaps in your garage, house, or RV) you can connect it and place your Smart Generator safely outside. If you need power indoors, you should opt for an EcoFlow portable power station.
On the front of the unit, and inside the EcoFlow app, you’ll also find a CO alert that ensures you stay safe during operation. The generator will also shut off if carbon monoxide levels are too high, or the oil level is too low.
How does the EcoFlow Smart Generator work?
Check it out:
Other Articles Review
- EcoFlow Delta MAX Story – Off Grid Portable Power
- EcoFlow Delta Pro Review Test
- Review Ecoflow Delta Pro
- Bluetti AC200Max Polarity Issue
- Pros And Cons Jackery 1500