EcoFlow Solar Panel User Manual – EcoFlow was based in 2017 by entrepreneurs who emerged from a number one drone developer where that they had worked to excellent the drone battery to be light-weight, long-lasting, and, most significantly, powerful.
EcoFlow Solar Panel User Manual
Now, EcoFlow leverages this information and expertise to build products which can be considerate in design, creating industry-first, smart, and highly effective power storage products. EcoFlow strives to reinvent the way in which people in every single place access to power.
EcoFlow’s product lines of DELTA and RIVER collection power stations equip the buyer with an industrial amount of unpolluted, quiet, and renewable power for life adventures, work, and residential backup power.
EcoFlow’s product lines
1. EcoFlow Delta 1300
2. EcoFlow River
RIVER 600 Pro
3. EcoFlow Solar Panel
A. 21 Watt Solar Panel
21W Solar Panel
B. 110 Watt Solar Panel
110W Solar Panel
C. 160 Watt Solar Panel
160 Watt Solar Panel Features
- Portable & Foldable – The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is moveable, foldable, and compact, weighing simply 15.4lbs / 7kg. From tenting to outside activities, unfold the photovoltaic panel and start capturing solar power in seconds.
- Intelligent Solar Power – The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel is designed to supply most power at any time of the day when paired with an EcoFlow power station. The solar panel has a high conversion efficiency of 21-22%, and the EcoFlow MPPT power station algorithm delivers improved efficiency in cold and cloudy environments throughout the operation range.
- Advanced Solar Cells – The 32 premium monocrystalline silicon cells present a excessive conversion efficiency of twenty-two%, guaranteeing efficient power in daylight situations. The complete most input of the photovoltaic panel is topic to environmental and operating situations. Use the photovoltaic panel in direct sunlight for the best efficiency.
- Durable, Dust & Water Resistant – The EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel has IP67 rated mud and water resistance, which is because of a seamless, one-piece design, making it excellent for out of doors activities like tenting and mountain climbing. An ETFE film provides additional safety towards ultraviolet mild, prolonging the lifespan of the product.
- Kickstand Case – Provides safety for the solar panel throughout transportation. The carrying case additionally doubles up as a kickstand, which lets you place the photovoltaic power in any course or orientation, allowing multiple solar panels to be connected collectively with none obstructions.
- Adjustable Kickstand – The adjustable kickstand lets you place the solar panel in any route or orientation. This design function ensures which you can join and position multiple panels collectively without making them overlap, which offers extra environment friendly solar panel charging.
160W Solar Panel
160 Watt Solar Panel Specifications
|Unfolded Dimensions||26.8×61.8×1.0 in (68x157x2.4 cm)|
|Folded Dimensions||26.8×16.5×1.0 in (68x42x2.4 cm)|
|Weight||15.4 lbs (7.0 KG) Solar Panel 11 lbs (5.0 KG)|
|Efficiency||21% – 22%|
|Open Circuit Voltage||21.4 V(Vmp 18.2 V)|
|Short Circuit Current||9.6 A (Imp 8.8 A)|
|Cell Type||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Operating & Storage Temperature||-4° F to 185° F (-20° C to 85°C)|
160 Watt Solar Panel Applications
160 Watt Solar Panel Packages
|160W Solar Panel||x 1|
|160W Solar Panel Bag||x 1|
|160W Solar Panel User Manual||x 1|
FAQ 160 Watt Solar Panel
What are the best operating circumstances for the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel?
In order to extend the efficiency of the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel, use it in direct daylight, place it perpendicular to the sunlight, and make sure the photovoltaic panels are unobstructed.
Can I exploit the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel indoors or inside an automotive?
Yes, you need to use the EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel indoors or inside a car, but doing so will affect the charging effectivity because the sunlight must move through glass or other surfaces first.
How many EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels can I connect with RIVER?
You can join one EcoFlow 160W Solar Panel with RIVER utilizing the MC4 to XT60 Solar Charging Cable. You can connect up to 3 EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels with EF DELTA.
What are the Best Solar Panels For EcoFlow?
The common MC4 connector is appropriate with other merchandise on the market, and it lets you connect multiple EcoFlow 160W Solar Panels along with the EcoFlow DELTA for more environment friendly photovoltaic power generation.
What is EcoFlow Panel Charge Time?
|River||River Max||Delta 1300|
|1 x 160 Watt||2.4 – 4.8 hrs||4.8 – 9.6 hrs|
|3 x 160 Watt||3.5 – 7 hrs|
160W Solar Panel Reviews
The panel seems very high quality. One of the main causes I purchased this, is because it’s 160 watts and it’s only somewhat bit costlier than the Jackery 100. This EcoFlow panel is totally waterproof, so that you don’t have to worry about a little bit rain, shower, ruining your panel. I like the photovoltaic panel a lot that I purchased their EcoFlow pro battery unit.
Read more 160W Solar Panel Reviews