Bluetti PV200 Solar Panel | 200W – Connect it and leave it. BLUETTI 120W solar panel is set to keep your solar generators juiced as long as there is sunlight available. Built with monocrystalline solar cells, the PV120 can convert up to 23.4% of sunlight into solar energy, charging your solar generators even in bad weather.
Bluetti PV200 Solar Panel
Bluetti PV200 Solar Panel Faetures
- Monocrystalline Solar Cells With Up to 23.4% Efficiency
- Long-lasting ETFE Coating
- Foldable & Portable
- Compatible With Most Solar Generators with MC4 Connectors
- 24-month Warranty
Built with monocrystalline solar cells, the PV200 can convert up to 23.4% of sunlight into solar energy, charging your solar generators even in bad weather. Unfold the PV200, snap the kickstands, adjust the angle to maximize the amount of sunlight, and you’re ready to harness solar energy for your generators.
(The recharging time refers to 80% of the power level being charged*)
- BLUETTI EB55 (537Wh) + PV200: Charge in as soon as 3 hours
- BLUETTI AC200P (2,000Wh) + 2*PV200: Charge in as soon as 5.5 hours
- BLUETTI AC200MAX (2,048Wh) + 4*PV200: Charge in as soon as 3 hours
- BLUETTI AC300 + B300 (3,072Wh) + 8*PV200: Charge in as soon as 2.5 hours
- BLUETTI EP500 (5,120Wh) 6*PV200: Charge in as soon as 4.5 hours
The ETFE coating and IP65 junction box are designed to withstand any scratches and water splash, perfect for camping, fishing, hiking, and much more. (Prevent exposure to rain or no soaking in water).
|Lamination:||ETFE (Ethylene tetrafluoroethylene)|
|Cell Type:||Monocrystalline Silicon|
|Cell Efficiency:||Up to 23.4%|
|The voltage at Max Power(Vmp):||20.5V|
|Current at Max Power(Imp):||9.7A|
|Open Circuit Voltage(OCV):||26.1V|
|Short Circuit Current(Isc):||10.3A|
|Connector:||Standard MC4 Connector|
|Dimensions (Unfolded):||23.2 × 89.2in (59 × 226.5cm)|
|Dimensions (Folded):||23.2 × 24.8inch (59 × 60cm)|
|Best Working Temperature:||77℉ (25℃)|
|Cable Length:||118in (3m)|
|Certifications:||FCC, CE, ROHS|
Is it waterproof?
Yes. IP65 is rated for a junction box. Do not expose the solar panel to rain or snow.
Can I install it on the roof?
What is the difference between the PV200 and SP200?
Under the same condition, BLUETTI PV series solar panels produce more power from limited sunlight.*
* Conclusion from BLUETTI Lab, for reference ONLY.
BLUETTI PV200 compatibility.
Most solar power stations on the market, and one PV200 solar panel is ideal for BLUETTI EB55/EB70S/AC50S portable power stations.