EcoFlow Delta Pro FAQ – Introducing the world’s first portable home battery with an expandable ecosystem for home backup, smart energy management, lower energy bills, and more. The EcoFlow DELTA Pro is the next leap in portable power technology, offering you power security and independence, wherever you are.
EcoFlow Delta Pro FAQ
1. Does it work with my country’s plugs/outlets?
DELTA Pro has 6 versions in 2 voltage ranges:
100-120V: US/Canada (type B), Japan (type B)
220-240V: EU (type F), UK/Ireland (type G), China (type A/I), and international (plug similar to travel outlet).
2. What’s the operating temperature of DELTA Pro?
DELTA Pro can be used and stored at 14°F to 113°F (-10°C to 45°C) and charged from 32°F to 113°F (0°C to 45°C), but it performs best if you can keep it between 68°F to 86°F (20°C to 30°C).
3. What will be the noise level of DELTA Pro?
DELTA Pro has fans to keep its batteries cool, which run at a volume of 48~60dB at 1 meter (between a normal conversation and office environment) depending on how many watts are going in or out of the battery as well as the temperature.
4. Does it have maximum power point tracking (MPPT)?
Yes, it utilizes MPPT which stays around 98% efficiency. For those who aren’t familiar with MPPT, it makes adjustments according to the fluctuating voltage of your solar panels. This results in more solar power going into your battery, even in suboptimal conditions.
5. Can I use any third-party solar panels to charge DELTA Pro？
It depends on the combined voltage and current of the solar panels you choose. It’s fine as long as the solar panels use MC4 connectors and their combined voltage and current are within 11-150 volts and under 12 amps.
6. Can I run a 240V device on the 120V version?
You’ll need to connect two DELTA Pro units to power 240V electronics. You can do this by: (1) the Double Voltage Hub and use the AC outlets on the hub, or (2) the Smart Home Panel and use your home’s 240V outlets (you’ll need to setup 240V wiring on the Smart Home Panel during installation).
7. How do I install the Smart Home Panel?
You’ll need a licensed electrician to install it for you. We will provide an installation manual and video for reference.
8. How many circuits can it integrate? And how many amperes are the circuits?
A Smart Home Panel can connect to ten of a circuit breaker panel’s circuits, and it has four 30A max circuits and six 20A max circuits.
9. Can DELTA Pro charge from the Smart Home Panel?
You can charge DELTA Pro from the Smart Home Panel at 3000W charging speed. During the installation, there are two pre-wired circuits coming from the circuit breaker panel that can recharge DELTA Pro.
10. Can I use third party solar panels?
Yes, as long as the solar panel uses MC4 connectors and their combined voltage and current are within 11-150 volts and under 12 amps.
11. Is the EcoFlow Solar Tracker compatible with my solar panel?
Our Solar Tracker supports third-party solar panels that are up to 43 x 94.5 inches and 44 lb.
12. Can I put multiple solar panels on the EcoFlow Solar Tracker?
It can only hold one solar panel.
13. Why does EcoFlow make Smart Generator?
When your energy needs can’t be met by stored capacity or solar panels, our Smart Generator provides a power source for the worst case scenarios.
14. How do I set up the Double Voltage Hub?
Connect the Double Voltage Hub to the Infinity ports of two DELTA Pros. Press the power button on the Double Voltage Hub and plug in your devices.
15. What type of connector is the EV X-Stream Adapter?
There are two versions of the adapter: Type 1 (SAE J1772) and Type 2 (Mennekes).
16. Can Double Voltage Hub be used in EU?
Double voltage hub can only be used in low voltage regions such as USA (120v). With EU version of DELTA Pro you don’t need it, as the unit itself is capable of outputting over 230v.
17. What does Infinity Cable do?
Infinity cable connects DELTA Pro and Smart Home Panel. Keep in mind that only one Infinity Cable comes in kit with Smart Home Panel, so you don’t have to purchase it if you are planning to use SHP with one DELTA Pro.
The only case where you might need to buy an Infinity Cable is when you plan to use Smart Home Panel with 2 Delta Pro units. Because the Infinity Cable doesn’t come in the box with the DELTA Pro, you cannot use Infinity cable to connect two DELTA Pros unless you do it via Smart Home Panel.
18. How To Buy EcoFlow Delta Pro
- Firstly, make sure that you’re logged in to a Kickstarter account. If you don’t have one you can set one up here.
(Please note that guest pledging is no longer possible. You will need to either be signed in to your existing Kickstarter account or create a new one.)
- Go to the project EcoFlow DELTA Pro: The Portable Home Battery to support and click the green “Back this project” button on the page. Alternatively, you can scroll down to select a reward tier. If you don’t want a specific reward, select the “Pledge without a reward” tier at the top and enter your desired pledge amount. If your reward involves shipping, be sure to select the appropriate country from the drop-down menu and click “Continue” to proceed.
- On the next page, you will have a chance to confirm which reward tier you’d like to pledge to and add some bonus support too if you’d like. After you’ve confirmed your reward tier, click the green “Pledge” button.
- If the creator has created add-on rewards for their project, you’ll have the option to add these on the next page. When ready, click “Continue” to go to the payments page.
(Please note: If the main reward tier selected is digital, physical add-ons will not be available, and clicking the green “Pledge” button will take you to the payments page.)
- Here you’ll be prompted to enter your payment details. To complete your pledge, click the green “Pledge” button and you’ll be all set!
(Please note that it’s not possible to split a pledge between multiple credit cards. You’ll need to provide one credit card per pledge.)
You should receive a confirmation email to confirm that you are now a backer of the project. If the project is successfully funded, your card will be charged when it reaches its deadline.
Don’t see the answer to your question?
EcoFlow Delta Pro